Monday, December 12, 2011

Lingering affection

Even though it may be too early to say this, i guess i have lingering affection for you haha.

Getting reminded by seeing anything is definitely not the way to go, especially if i know what is going to come next.

I just know that my life would never be the same again

Its pretty funny that im actually posting this even though i havent even really experienced a relationship lol, its as though im saying that i broke up.

Well i just know that that number would become a pretty significant number in my life anyway.

You probably would have not known this, but you have been a pretty significant part of my life( or being on my mind constantly)

I probably wouldn't find anyone as cute, as awesome as you.

But i still want to cling onto the hope that we might be able to go out together.

Till then, i will continuing believing.
i still believe at 9:50 PM
0 people said you would come back by my side

is it me

Aaron
NanHuarian Clarinetist
Dotaer

things you left

< />


stars tonight

DLH-folio
207- NHSB- Angella- Dennis- Jingyi- Joan- Keewei- Lynn- Olivia- Valerie- Shirlene- TJ- Wengsheng- - Yilin- Yunhao- Weishun-

memories we had


from them w/ love